This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20110308   

Girl Walk // All Day
Michael considered fate at 16:16   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I usually don't post feel-good stuff like this, but this just gives me the warm and fuzzies: Girl Walk // All Day (Vimeo). Maybe it's just the music but I have a feeling there is something contagious in the girl's eyes, too. Heck, it might even be something as simple as youthful exuberance, something I seem to have traded away during my slow death march. I know that sounds glum but it's actually quite appropriate: life is but a march to death. We all wish it could be a penguin march or something fun like that, but, no..

Girl Walk // All Day is raising money on kickstarter.com to make a full-length film.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: